COVID Cares Credit
MSPA Service Provider Members
Please use the following form to select add-ons and use your COVID Cares Credit. A company logo is $75. A link to your company’s website is $100. The first three industries and services are included with your membership. Any additional listings are $30 each.
Credits must be used towards NEW listings. They cannot be used to offset your current listings.
View your company’s current listings in the directory or in your GrowthZone account.
2020/21 Renewal Resource Credit Benefits
Members Renewing On-Time in 2020 OR Early for 2021
For all Regular and Associate Members who renew on time and paid in full during 2020, MSPA will issue a resource credit of 35% of actual price paid (base dues plus any add-on services purchased at the time of renewal).
Members Renewing On-Time in 2021
For all Regular and Associate Members who renew on time and paid in full during 2021, MSPA will issue a resources credit of 20% of actual price paid (base dues plus any add-on services purchased at the time of renewal).
- 35% resource credit applies to all Regular and Associate Members who pay or did pay on time in 2020 (i.e. retroactive to these members who have already paid in full on time in 2020).
- 20% resource credit applies to all Regular and Associate Members who pay on time in 2021 and renew at any level above COVID Limited.
- The resource credit may be used toward any of the following:
- Add your logo to your membership profile
- Add your URL to your membership profile
- Add additional services you offer to your membership profile
- Add additional industries to your membership profile
- Purchase webinars
- Purchase website advertising
- All resource credits must be allocated/spent by December 31, 2021 or they are forfeited.
- Resource credits are not retroactive.
- Resource credits must be used for incremental spend over what you spent in 2020 (i.e., not to pay for past purchases. For example, if you paid for a logo to be added to your listing in 2020, you couldn’t use the resource credit to pay for that logo in 2021; it would need to be spent on something you haven’t purchased in the prior year, such as a new web advertisement, new category of service, new industry served, etc.).
- You must be an active member of MSPA Americas for your credits to apply. For instance if you earn credits in 2020 and don’t renew in 2021, your earned credits (and any items purchased with them) would be forfeited when your membership expires and is closed.