NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO JOIN MSPA AMERICAS, THE ASSOCIATION THAT WORKS HARD TO SHAPE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INDUSTRY.
Click here for a PDF version of the Associate membership application.
MSPA Americas is the only professional trade association dedicated to improving service quality using objective, anonymous services. Our diverse membership includes marketing research and merchandising companies, loss prevention firms, surveyors, and companies that specialize in providing mystery shopping services.
Gain Exposure and Increase Your Business – MSPA Americas members are:
- Listed in the Company Search for easy viewing by potential clients
- Exposed to an average of 40,000 unique MSPA Americas website visitors per month
- Included in media pitches on the value of the industry when applicable
- Provided online access to the Media Training Kit
Save Money/Improve Your Business – MSPA Americas members can:
- Enroll in the Enjoy My Deals discount program, an elite collection with thousands of dollars in perks and discounts
- Post opportunities for independent contractors (approximately 20,000+ views per month)
- Receive a specialized business insurance policy quote
- Access to MSPA Americas certified independent contractors
Learn and Protect Your Business – MSPA Americas members can:
- Become part of the Independent Contractor Coalition – a powerful voice on Capitol Hill
- Contact MSPA Americas’ legal advisor for assistance in state regulatory issues
- View laws and regulations impacting the industry as available
Network and Be Educated – MSPA Americas members can:
- Participate in the most important benefit of being a member of MSPA Americas – sharing ideas
- Access partners outside your area of expertise in order to expand and create more comprehensive services
- Receive information on scams and fraudulent activities that impact your company’s business
- Participate in MSPA Americas’ CXE³ Conference, the only conference dedicated specifically to customer experience metrics
- Participate in MSPA Americas’ ShopperFest to gain exposure to independent contractors