MSPA provides educational and networking opportunities at our various events. This is a great way to engage with your peers and build lasting business relationships.
MSPA Americas Events Calendar
|MSPA Americas ShopperFest has been postponed.
Please check back here for information about a new date.
|MSPA Americas CXE3
|MSPA Asia Pacific||MSPA Europe Africa
MSPA Americas Past events
October 9-11, 2019
TradeWinds Island Grand, St. Pete Beach, FL
Great turnout for a powerful conference. Pictures are available on the Facebook Page.
June 28-30, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh – Green Tree in Pittsburgh, PA
Record attendance in Pittsburgh for a wonderful ShopperFest event. Pictures are available on the Facebook IC Group.
October 10-12, 2018
Metropolitan at the 9 in Cleveland, Ohio
Thank you to everyone who joined us in Cleveland for CXE3. Pictures can be viewed here.
June 15-17, 2018
Embassy Suites DFW North in Grapevine, Texas
We had a great turnout in Grapevine, TX. Pictures can be viewed here. Check out what attendees had to say!
- I loved every session I attended. I think each presenter was in their element and offered great insight into areas they were well-versed on.
- The “How to Blend into the Crowd” session was great as it brought an actual client in front of the evaluators to discuss the impact of mystery shopping to their industry.
- I think this insight into the effects of mystery shops; as a training tool and even how evaluators might reveal themselves was invaluable.
- Lots of fun and good opportunity to get to know people better, food was very good.
- Game night was great. I sat with people I didn’t know and it was fun.
October 10-12, 2017
Sheraton Wall Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Thank you to everyone who joined us in Vancouver. Photos of this good time can be found here. If you have others to add to the album, please share them on the MSPA Facebook Page.
Here are what people are saying about this conference:
- “The format and pace of the presentation kept the day moving and informative. The audio-video programming was fun. Taking that walk back in time to 1998 for music, product costs etc. was fun and entertaining between breaks and sessions.”
- “I felt immediately welcomed and got good content from it”
- “Association involvement ensures inclusion and benefits to your company”
- “Brad Worthley did an outstanding job. The information he presented was extremely valuable and relevant to our industry. His session created new ideas and motivation for change within our organization. We truly took home insights, ideas and information we could put into practice. The breakout sessions were great, as they allowed everyone to attend sessions that were relevant to their needs, as well as the ability to network with others and create new friendships among our peers. The food was probably the best I have experienced at any conference CXE³ or otherwise. The quality and presentation far exceeded my expectations.”
June 16-18, 2017
Rosen Plaza Hotel – Orlando, Florida
MSPA’s 4th Annual ShopperFest took place in Orlando, June 16-18, and was greatly successful. With nearly 100 Independent Contractors in attendance and just under 40 individuals representing provider companies, the opportunities for networking and growth were numerous!
Certification courses were also offered onsite which included two new certifications: Brand Standards Auditing and Banking & Financial Institutions. There were 103 certifications earned during the event! See photos and read comments on the IC Facebook page from those who attended—if you weren’t there, you definitely missed out!
Like Sonya Stewart said, “For someone who is completely new to the mystery shopping community, I cannot rave enough about the MSPA 2017 Conference. I happened across your website and figured I would go to see what it was all about and I’m happy I did. Everyone was so welcoming and patient. Tons of other shoppers gave me some great tips and suggestions. I can’t wait for next year to go back!”